Robert has extensive experience at all levels of Court up to the Court of Appeal in a wide variety of matters including the following.
- Solicitor related matters including the following.
- Dealing with the SRA, proceedings before the SDT and Administrative Court ,
- professional indemnity insurance, and
- meetings with leading Counsel.
- Disability Tribunals.
- Appeals to the Social Security and Child Support Tribunal
- Care Proceedings including dealing with serious allegations made against a parent and cross-examination of experts,
- Information Rights, the Information Commissioner, freedom of information and data protection.
Professional Negligence Bar Association
Robert enjoys fairly substantial DIY and property renovation, walking (with large dog!) but as a single parent has little time left for interests. These are many – including history, architecture, painting – both viewing and painting his own, theatre and travel.