Victoria joined Chambers in October 2014 after the successful completion of her pupillage, and has developed a busy Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court practice. She is a Grade 1 Prosecutor and is instructed to prosecute and defend as well as appearing on behalf of the Probation Service.
Recent cases include
- Successfully representing a defendant charged with dwelling burglary where there was DNA found within the dwelling.
- Defending in a multi-defendant assault trial arising out of a dispute between friends.
- Representing a defendant charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm in circumstances which amounted to “road rage”.
- Prosecuting a trial concerning charges of benefit fraud.
- Prosecuting a defendant for driving without due care and attention.
- Defending in a two handed trial where the defendants were charged with theft from an employer.
2011 to 2012 BPTC, University of the West of England (Outstanding)
2007 to 2010 Law LLB, University of Bristol
Inner Temple Pegasus Scholarship, 2016
Inner Temple Outstanding BPTC Prize, July 2012
Victoria is a qualified SCUBA diver and enjoys singing.