An increasing amount of our work involves allegations of serious financial wrongdoing. We are experts in investment fraud, tax fraud (both direct and indirect taxation), and fraud on public bodies including the NHS.
Cases in this area include:
- R v Z: instruction by national specialist Arms Brokering and Fraud prosecution team to prosecute historic tax fraud, the proceeds of which were used to fund shipping and property investments in Europe and East Africa.
- R v D and four others: large-scale London-based fraud on auction houses.
- R v X and others: Leeds-based multi-million fraud on the NHS.
- R v P: foreign exchange investment fraud.
- R v Y: 87-defendant insurance fraud.
- R v F: fraud against the MOD with related mortgage fraud.
- R v U: white-collar fraud by abuse of position by white-collar professionals, targeting elderly and vulnerable victims.